Any interesting or unusual UPG to share?

There are a few incidents that have happened to me that I attribute directly to the Goddess.  When I moved to North Carolina I found a house that was perfect. I bought it site unseen and moved in from across the country.  When I drove into the driveway for the first time I noticed that a Juniper tree was right at the entrance of the house which sits at a three way intersection.

Over the next seven years I joined the Covenant of Hekate and was discussing with my partner if I should start the process for becoming a Torchbearer.  He opened the front door and a black snake came inside the building circled my threshold altar and then went back out.  I took that to mean she approved of my decision.

Finally just as my Torchbearer status was announced we closed on the purchase of three additional lots in the area we live. This increased our total property to five acre, which extended down to the end of the road. We literally own crossroad to crossroad.  

This is even more interesting when I found out that this land was in my family in the 1800's.  Its just amazing what has happened since I've found and began my journey with the Goddess.  



No comments